Insight, intelligence and imagination: make the most of your talents
It’s a complex world that demands more from its successful professionals. EFP Rotenberg team members are encouraged to grow quickly. You'll be a vital member of client-focused teams, with ample opportunities for advancement. We’ll expect you to bring your smartest skills, a broad sense of curiosity, and a fair measure of commitment and discipline. We’ll provide the opportunities and the support.
We look for experienced professionals as well as recent graduates with degrees in either accounting or finance.
Check out our current openings.
“EFP Rotenberg is big enough that it affords the opportunity to do interesting and sophisticated work, but because we are locally owned, we still run the show. We’re not waiting for an office in New York City to tell us how to handle a client engagement. If you want to be part of an organization where you can contribute and your ideas will be heard and respected, this is the place.”
—Kevin Hill, partner
The Advantages of Working for EFP Rotenberg
- As a large regional firm, we provide exposure to a wide variety of practice areas and client sectors. You'll build a basic foundation of knowledge before choosing a specific direction for your career.
- Our affiliations with national and international associations such as the BDO Siedman Alliance offer big-firm opportunities.
- You’ll have direct access to, and working relationships with, senior firm members.
- Expect exposure to clients and the opportunity to build lasting relationships.
- Our high-technology approach to tasks and paperless office saves time and improves productivity.
- An established mentoring program helps you plan your career as well as succeed in your current position.
- Continuing professional education is provided through conferences, webcasts and in-house programs to meet New York State and other applicable regulatory requirements. As you progress through your career, the focus of your professional development is tailored based on your career path.
- Client engagements offer travel opportunities across the U.S. and internationally; while our local client base allows minimal travel for those who wish to stay close to home.
- Flexible working hours can be arranged and the firm promotes work-life balance.
- Honest communication is our goal; we have an open-door policy with senior management.
- Community service is encouraged and celebrated.
- We are a relationship-oriented firm that cares about its employees' personal lives as well as their career successes.
- Social activities promote a sense of sharing and fun. They include a number of events and informal gatherings.
- The Rochester | Finger Lakes | Southern Tier region is a great place to live and raise a family. Learn more about our community.
“We look for people who are smart, dedicated, interested in doing the right thing, who have the ability to work cooperatively with clients and co-workers. This can be a tough job; it’s not for the meek. We expect a lot, but we’re very appreciative of people’s efforts, too. We give back. The partners are very conscious of how employees are cared for.”
Kathy Angelone, Director, Rotenberg HealthCare Consulting
Generous employee benefits
EFP Rotenberg offers competitive compensation and a generous package of employee benefits.
“I love this place; I’m passionate about my clients and my work. I always tell graduates, don’t go to the firm that’s going to pay you the most, or the one that offers you 15 vacation days instead of 10. Go to the firm where you feel the connection, where your heart is, where you’ll be happy. Pick the right place to work, and everything else falls into place.”
— Jennifer Arbore, partner
Interested in a career with us?
Check out our current openings page. Whether there are active listings or not, EFP Rotenberg continuously seeks new and experienced professionals. Please send a cover letter and resume to career@EFPRotenberg.com or attach them through our Contact Us page.